Recently we were in Regina for a quick trip (as per usual, they are always quick trips) to take both the kids back to stay with Greg's parents for a couple weeks. Hailey started this tradition last year and it was a big success so here we go again. Logan is not much for staying to far away from mom or home so he didn't stick around when the time came for Greg and I to drive away. Not that I am too worried about it as I am happy for the company. One sunny day while I was at the kitchen sink finishing up some dishes out the window I spotted my two men, the little one and the big one playing ball. Greg was pitching and Logan was batting, I quickly finished up in the sink, grabbed my camera and headed outside to catch it all. By the time that happened Grandpa had joined in on the fun. Here is the video I caught of the three Armstrong guys enjoying some time outdoors.
I do think that next spring it might be time to try baseball instead of soccer though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment