Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Everything at once or nothing at all...


Home again home again riggity jig (my sil informs me that this is the correct way to say it not as I had originally thought with jiggity jig). We spent the weekend at the lake camping with friends, nothing to complain about there as it was a great time, fantastic weather, hilarious company and no children rushed to a nearby health care centre so you can see how I can say it was a great weekend :) The all or nothing comment has more to do with how my summer is going to slip away right before my eyes with multiply events coming my way in a short period of time.
My parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this upcoming weekend and with that my siblings and myself are planning a little bbq for them and have invited family and friends from near and far. A great time is planned and I can hardly wait to see everyone! Once the dust clears on that gathering we are off to Saskatchewan for Greg's parent's 40th wedding anniversary...yes yes how fun that our parents anniversaries are 10 years apart **insert painful smile here** after that trip Greg's sister and family are following us back from Saskatchewan to spend a couple of weeks with us at home. We do this every year and have a great time by heading to Silverwood theme park for a few days of fun. The sad thing is, after their visit we are left with only a few weeks before back to school and summer is over. And therein lies my title...it all seems to happen so fast, the summer like my youth is here then gone leaving me to wonder what exactly I did to get to this point. What was that youth comment all about??? yesshh! Not sure where I was headed with that one!
Alright enough blogging for one night...my summer is wasting away and I still have so much more to do...:)



Happy summer to all!! See you in the fall!!

4 comments:

Greg said...

haha Logan...funny little man :)

Antoinette said...

Have fun with all the events planned, Nicole. Relax and try to enjoy every minute. Before you know it, it's time to decorate the tree again :D

Nena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nena said...

FYI I also say "Jiggidy Jig" as do most other people I know. lol. I think they are just pulling our legs