Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A new biking buddy

On Monday night Greg and I took Logan along with us for a ride (our son's first real mountain trail). We wanted to see how he would do and more importantly if he would enjoy it or if he would complain non-stop 19 kms downhill. Well luckily for us he really loved it and is asking to go again tonight. I love when things actually work out the way you want them too which in this household isn't always the case so I will count my lucky stars for this one.  Hailey was not interested in coming along so she sat her little duff on her bed and read a book instead keeping the dog and cat company.  I hope she decides to try it next time, with all this rain who knows when that will be but here's hoping it's sometime soon.  In the meantime I will enjoy this moment with my son.



No comments: