Every now and then I mistakenly forget that my children are no longer toddlers who believe mom knows all and I will talk to them in a way that I expect no arguing back. For example I will say "pick up your clothes and put them in the basket in your room" too which I will hear "not right now" or a rather simple "no". In my mind I wonder who these two little people are...are they the same ones who only slight years ago thought that mommy knew best, she was the all knowing all loving being who was the light of their life??? Apparently my mom glow has worn off for them.
So with a dulled shine I walked through the house the other day and Logan was frowning so I asked him "anything wrong little man?" to which he answered "nothing that concerns you". What more can I say...next step...mediocre mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment