Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pulling an all nighter of a different kind

Yes I remember the days of studying into the wee hours, thinking how smart I was and how great the test would go but forgetting the part about the eyes burning because they were so tired and actually an allnighter never really garnered any fantastic marks that I can recall...well those days are long gone thank ali but tonight I am up late once again making cookies for my kids classroom parties tomorrow. I do this every time, instead of being organized and making something ahead of time I leave it til the last moment and boom ba da bing it's midnight and I am still in cookie/cupcake icing mode.

When will I learn???

Here is a peek at the late night creations I speak of...Gingersnap cookies..very tasty if I do say so myself, of course the first batch I made I misread the instructions and baked them for 20 minutes instead of 10 minutes...those little gems were as hard as a rock. Hailey was pretty cute about it though..as she was trying to chisel her way through one she exclaimed how great they were and yes she was being serious...too funny. I am happy to report the next two batches turned out just right :)

1 comment:

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

Weird I'm sure I posted a comment on here, but I don't see it! :o)
I was wondering if you are willing to share your recipe can you hit me with it? Thanks girl they look delish!! xoxo ♥ ♥