Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To Boston and back


Every year I say the same thing "where did the summer go" or "wow summer really flew by" and in general I mean it but this summer it actually happened. The month of August was a blur. We started off by taking the kids to Greg's parents who live in Saskatchewan (14 hour drive) and two days later we flew to Boston, Greg was there to attend a conference and I was there to see the sights. After spending 8 days of peaceful, non whining, non crabby days of touristy fun in Boston we headed back to Greg's parents to see those two little darlings, who I must admit I actually missed. Then we stayed on there until the last weekend of the month since my brother was getting married. After the wedding we packed up the vehicle and headed home. I was never so happy to see my own bed than after this trip. I fell in love with my house all over again, that same happy feeling you get when you buy a house.

Now the kids are back to school and the housework begins....but before I lose that wonderful vacation feeling I will leave with a flashback...to the Charles River.

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

I'm happy for you that you had such a wonderful time, but you've been offline far too long!!!
Missed ya loads, it's time to go packratting together again :)