Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picture Day

It's funny how in the morning when I am dropping the kids off at school I see two freshly washed faces with tangle free hair making their way across the playground to their respective groups of friends or in Logan's case...play structure. That part isn't exactly the funny part, that comes later in the day when I am there to pick them up. Out of the school comes these two smiley faces with dirty hands & red cheeked faces with hair that looks like someone scared them out of their wits. My daughter has this thing for chewing on her hair and it drives me up the wall. I know I was a chewer and a nail biter but looking back on it now I don't think my parents ever once said a word about it...they just let me grow out of that phase. I wish I had their will power and patience.

So school picture day arrived and since I have no idea what happens to those funny faces once they wave goodbye at the school door in the morning I decided to take pictures of what they looked like before school.
So no matter what the school pictures turn out like I can reassure myself that at least we started out that morning looking like we actually tried :)

Once I get the pictures back I will post them here and do a comparison. I am really not this anal normally but the last few years their school pics have turned out kinda rotten so I have had to do the Wal Mart alternative which just adds to the fun and excitement of the season. Fingers crossed that this year is better.

No comments: