Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easily Amused

Sometimes being at home by myself all day seems to bring out my eccentric side...by that I mean I talk to my cat even though I realize she isn't going to answer me.  I dance to music like I am a teenager instead of mom of two with no skills and last but not least I am easily amused by the weirdest things.  For example see the video below...


The funniest part of that whole video is how the toaster scared her away...see...easily amused I tell ya.

2 comments:

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

Hee hee...so cute! Was that one of your kittehs Nicole?? How are things with you?

Unknown said...

No this is our kitty cat Bella...we have had her for about 3 years now :)
All is good here or keeping busy I should say...I will be glad to see hockey season come to an end though and have my life back in a small way :)