At any rate it was a great day and I am glad to have been persuaded to change my plans from skiing to seeing the torch on it`s way through town.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Olympic Fever
So not too sure if I should admit this or not but a few weekends ago when the Olympic Torch was coming to town I was not even excited about it. In fact I had no plans whatsoever to attend the festivities. I was happy to live in my own world where we would get up that lovely Sunday morning and head up to the ski hill, then have some hot chocolate and fries while soaking in the loveliness of the day...just the family, the slopes and the peacefulness of it all. Enter my 9 year old daughter and her plans of being part of the big day except her plans involve the Olympic torch and all it has to offer in our town...
At any rate it was a great day and I am glad to have been persuaded to change my plans from skiing to seeing the torch on it`s way through town.
At any rate it was a great day and I am glad to have been persuaded to change my plans from skiing to seeing the torch on it`s way through town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did the same thing!!! I was actually kind of mad that Mike wanted to go see the "stupid thing!" But it ended up being a lot of fun, and it was a great night!
Great photo of the kiddos and the torch!
Post a Comment