Summer is taking one last wave goodbye and Fall is definitely waiting in the wings if not here already. We strolled into back to school week without much trouble although there was that issue of split classes for everyone at the last minute that did knock a few of us into a tailspin but things seem to be looking up.
Our summer was spent at the lake, traveling to Saskatchewan to spend time with family, over to Silverwood for some theme park fun, back home to rainy weather that kept us inside mostly and then back out to the lake. We celebrated my parents 50th and Greg's parent's 40th within a weekend of each other which was a little hectic but was so nice to see family including some cousins I don't get to see near enough. We also fit in a 9th birthday party for a very loving little girl that I once called my baby...not so much anymore. Big girl with big dreams now.
My garden suffered a wee bit this year with us being away so much but I will solve that problem next year by not planting as much :)
Mom and dad had a terrible fire in their garage that almost took out the house too...thank ala for those firemen arriving as quickly as they did or this rebuilding project would also include a house not just the garage. Also thankfully neither of my parents were hurt in the fire.
I think this concludes my exciting summer news.
Until I blog again,
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment