I know it's hard to believe that I would be wishing for more snow after the piles and piles of it we had dumped on us over the xmas holidays but all that lovely snow has hardened and become not so much fun. Skiing hasn't been the greatest as the runs are icy. Icy runs = unhappy family. So to see a bit of fresh snowfall is indeed a reason to cheer! Here is hoping there is more in the forecast :) So we can get back to more of this.
1 comment:
We only got about 5cm yesterday and now what's left of it is slush! Sun has been out and so far it has warmed up to 7c!! WOOT WOOT!! Love your new blog theme chickie!! <3 <3 Off to pick up Evan from school. No school bus since Daelen is home sick today. I don't trust the other kids on the bus. Not a nice feeling hey?? Sad when older kids have to pick on a big K kid cuz he's a lil bit diffy! Shame on them!! :o(
Post a Comment