
Waking up to snow in the month of April just doesn't do it for me, now if it were November or December that's a different story. Somehow I feel like I fell asleep and missed summer??? Can someone please wake me up.
Thankfully we leave for Vegas in 4 days and I am thinking that they probably won't have any snow :)
The weekend seemed to fly by which is pretty much what happens every weekend. Saturday both kids were on the go, one to a birthday party and the other to a rock climbing event with the Beavers. Seems to me that as they grow they do less and less with Greg and I, the parenting part of having kids goes from them wanting to spend every second with you to needing to be around their friends and you are there to drop them off and pick them up. I see a pattern emerging and it will take some getting used to, or maybe a better way to put that is I need to toughen up and let them grow into their independence.
Mom and dad made it back from Regina, through blizzard conditions and complete white out at times, good thing my dad has always been one of those guys who can navigate almost any weather. I am happpy to have them back home, it's always so nice to be able to just pick up the phone and call them or pop in for lunch. My life is back to normal now...:)
1 comment:
Woohoo VEGAS!!!
Post a Comment