Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A few of my Favourite things - Mosiac

Stolen from my friend Antoinette's blog :) Thanks for sharing this idea! I had fun creating it :)

The Concept:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:

1. What year were you born?
2. In which country do you live?
3. Favorite Season?
4. What was your favorite vacation?
5. Favorite animal?
6. Favorite Disney Character?
7. Best childhood memory?
8. Favorite hobby?
9. Favorite scent?
10. Favorite flower?
11. Favorite Holiday?
12. Zodiac Sign?

Share your creation on your blog, upload it to Flickr, and please leave a comment – if more people jump in we can create another game pool at Flickr

My favourite things Mosaic


2 comments:

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

I'm snagging this as well.. lol. and ohh I'm now following Hailey's blog! So cute!! I haven't talked to you for AGES!! How goes it girl?? We need a catch up session on messenger real soon!! Miss you!! xoxo ♥ ♥

Antoinette said...

Awww you didn't put in the answers to the questions. I can guess (know) some of them, but not all.
You can add notes at Flickr!
I think I will open a gamepool for this. Hope Bonnie will join in as well :)

xx