And I don't mean for exercise. It's all about the kids at this point in my life. I do remember fondly when I looked out for number 1 but all that has changed and now I find myself trying to keep all the balls up in the air for this family. I guess I should add juggling to my list.
Logan is once again playing hockey with practices 3 days a week, while also keeping up with his Beaver troop, which I am leader for so it's not even like I can drop him off and run for a cup of coffee or something stronger to get me through the week.
Hailey is taking skating lessons and in all fairness this poor kid has been begging for lessons since she was 5 so I guess it's time, her big goal is to play hockey but we need to learn how to weld those blades on ice first, it's on the agenda for next year. She is also continuing with Cub Scouts for another year at least with no signs of her stopping. Skiing will start in December. I was hoping to put her into swim club and see if she takes after her ole mom but I don't think it's to be this season...to many other sports to try yet.
Greg is playing hockey on his usual Friday night team but has upped the ante by joining another team that plays two nights a week.
I guess it's not as bad as it sounds but I know that there will be days when I will shake my head and roll my eyes and say what was I thinking!
1 comment:
Girl I am getting pooped just reading about you runnin' around like a chicken with your head popped off! I do hope you get some "ME" time and relax girl!! Miss ya lots chickie!! xoxo
Post a Comment