Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

A picture to remember


Ever since life granted me the love of a wee one I have been constantly taking pictures of everyday events trying to catch a beautiful smile and frame it forever. Well I have been lucky enough to have quite a few of those smiles thrown at me when I least expect it but even luckier to have had the camera handy and ready to go.

I don't think I will ever get my fill of those beautiful faces lighting up no matter what mischief they might be up too. To me they are the smiles to fill my lifetime, years from now when all I have is a quiet house and small baskets of laundry, I will have these cherished photos to look at and remember a day when the simplest things brought the biggest smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those smiles are priceless..