Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Flashback

I was going through some old pictures on this computer and came across these cuties...brings back a lot of memories.  These were taken a few years ago during the FortisBC Surf and Turf picnic.  Greg and my parents both love this event as they fly in Lobster from the East Coast and for those of us not exactly seafood lovers there is steak :)




Logan is gearing up to take a ride in the FortisBC truck bucket (can't think of a better word than that...bucket)


Hailey has been a rock wall climbing monkey from this very first time to ever year after...this past year was the first time she actually made it to the top and rang the little bell up there...although I don't have pictures since the older I get the less memory I have and therefore the camera gets left behind quite abit...

And now back to the regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: